Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Eh School...

You really know school is around the corner when you see back to school ads in the paper :( i cant say so much that i'm not ready for school. I mean AP & K level classes...cheer...choir...i'm thinking my schedule will be a hectic one but you know it's gonna be exciting! What do you think do i contradict myself? Cheer practice starts tomorrow :) I''ll get to see my family again but idk about getting up early so soon. I really will just want to curl up and go back to sleep. Well one more thing i'm really trying to lose weight...(no not in a bad way) and i was wondering if any of you guys had any advice? I wanna lose around 30-45lb by november? haha oh and i want P90X so bad! If you have it.....send me a copyy haha i'll pay for shipping!!!! and i'll love you froever!

Hugs & Kisses
Nessie

P.S what do you think of my new hair?
what hair styles can you recommend for a cute look?

No comments:

Post a Comment