Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1 Down Plenty 2 Go

So as I'm typing this Georgia paragraph my first youtube video is uploading :) boy am i pooped i just finished my cheer workouts and ouchhh! my legs hurt... :( but it's all worth the bikini body. At least this time when i lose a lot of weight, ill keep it off! South Beach? :'( haha i wanted chocolate so badly but i'm working so hard i don't want to spoil it you know? haha! I actually feel silly thinking that if i bought a bikini as my only bathing suit and that will motivate me before summer....NOPE so now during summer I'm working my butt of! Well i don't have that much of a butt so...I'm working my tummy off.. (i like that one better) Well byee for now Sorry i don't have a make up look today i was just so tired tomorrow thought!

Hugs & Kisses
Nessie

Workout of the day: 80 lunges on each leg 50 squats and 125 reverse crunches!
Outfit of The Day:
Hair Of the day:

2 comments:

  1. hey hun!
    i'm having a makeup sale on my blog, so please feel free to check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete